jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Happy Thanksgiving!!! How do you celebrate it?

1. moneyfairy profile image70
    moneyfairyposted 5 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate. Do any of you have any special family traditions?
    Would love to hear any of your traditions you'd like to share. thanks!!!

moneyfairyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I will be with family for Thanksgiving for the first time in yrs. as they live in a very cold part of the country. I usually visit them during the summer months. So this will be a nice treat. I am hoping the weather will be nice enough when I travel. I hope all of you that will be traveling will have a safe journey.

2. habee profile image95
    habeeposted 5 years ago

We're having a huge feast at my house, with family and friends. Before eating, we'll have a family football game in my front yard. That helps everyone work up a big appetite.

Great Habee!!enjoy!!! I'm off for the week!!!Have a scrumptous good time!!!

3. wilderness profile image98
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

As habee says, a huge feast, family and friends.  It's already started, with one couple arriving last night to spend a few days with us.  The first of about 30 people in our little home.

Wow 30!!!! Bravo to you!!!! Have a wonderful holiday!!! Yummy yummy!!!!

4. J. Biaza profile image61
    J. Biazaposted 5 years ago

We try to have something new each Thanksgiving.  This year we are keeping it simply, we are adding pomegranate sauce along with our cranberry sauce.

Very cool!!! pomegranate sounds yummy!!!! Enjoy your holiday!!!

5. moneyfairy profile image70
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

Thank you all for sharing. I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. I hope you all enjoyed your time off with friends and family!!!

working