jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Save the Earth's Climate through your Diet!

1. accofranco profile image84
    accofrancoposted 8 years ago

Do you know that by eating animal-free products, you are saving the Earth by 80%? Let's join in fighting climate change,go veg....

1. my-success-guru profile image59
      my-success-guruposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Wow! by eating animal- free products, we are saving the earth by 80%? That sounds amazing. Please tell me more!

wishing You Health Wealth and Happiness,

Jim

accofrancoposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Killing animals alone emit about 79% greenhouse gases into the atmosphere,so by consuming this all the time u are contributing heavily to climate change.So by eating animal-free products,u are saving the Earth's climate from further changes.Watch the supreme master tv or visit suprememastertv.com i don't have space to explain to u in details. I wish u the best healthy life. SAVE the Earth's climate,stop climate change,be VEGAN!

2. Julaha profile image59
    Julahaposted 8 years ago

It is easy for me to do that. I am a vegetarian - not even eggs or fish.

thank you julaha.You are a world saver.

3. Julaha profile image59
    Julahaposted 8 years ago

Hi accofranco, I have a hub on why vegetarianism is more suitable for human beings. Do check it out. It also talks about the positive environmental fallout of vegetarianism.

ok julaha.I will do that now,but pls don't expect my comment cos i can't comment on peoples' hub for now,but tomorrow i will fix it.Welcome to hp once again!

4. accofranco profile image84

Julaha,you are growing so fast alread on hubpages,you hub score is already 87,congratulations! I hope you have signed up with google adsense,amazon and ebay,so you could make money through your writings?

5. Julaha profile image59
    Julahaposted 8 years ago

Hi accofranco, thank you for the advice on adsense, etc. But I haven't been very lucky with adsense. They rejected my application saying I will have to wait six months before they take me in. That isn't fair, is it? But who can argue with adsense?

6. accofranco profile image84

This is my fan mail to u julaha:O julaha,i love your topic lines! You are good,and i am glad to see you grow minute by minute,more power to your elbow and wisdom to your head.Keep it up.And please can i see your pic? O really! Try using a different email,they only blocked u with your current email,and please don't click on your ads ok? Thats y they blocked it or...

7. Julaha profile image59
    Julahaposted 8 years ago

Accofranco: You can see my picture by visiting my blog.

okay i will do that,please send it to me now.

8. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 8 years ago

I don't eat meat, but it isn't really by choice. I don't like the taste. I have taste buds that can't stand the taste of meat. I can taste meat products in soups, rice, sauces etc. and I won't eat them. Yeah I know I'm weird...

working