jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Coke or Pepsi?

1. C.Ferreira profile image68
    C.Ferreiraposted 8 years ago

Coke or Pepsi?

2. profile image40
    daym1posted 8 years ago

COKE!  Pepsi has gone too far out in left field for me!  I think companies should keep their opinions to themselves if they want to keep ALL of their customers. You are going to lose half of your business if you share your opinions.

3. eric2112 profile image83
    eric2112posted 8 years ago

Coke is definitely the choice for me. Not only have I been drinking it since childhood, but I am an avid collector of nicnacks and antiques with the logo. Coke has a slight citrus taste hidden in it and balances well with the amount of sweetness that it has to offer. Pepsi on the other hand is entirely too sweet and actually seems a bit bitter to me. I have taken many tatse challenges and have chosen Coke every time blind folded. It also is great for cooking. I use it when cooking chicken breast to add a little extra flavor. It has MANY great uses.

Cheers! Have a Coke!

4. negacrowbar profile image51
    negacrowbarposted 8 years ago

As a kid i preferred Coke, but now I prefer Pepsi..

Also Pepsi seems to be on sale more often then Coke

5. lrohner profile image82
    lrohnerposted 8 years ago

Pepsi all the way, and make mine Diet! My biggest problem is the distribution here is terrible. The store shelves are always loaded with Coke, but the Pepsi is almost always sold out.

6. siuingme profile image53
    siuingmeposted 8 years ago

Pepsi of course ! My hubby is Quality Control Manager in Pepsi...so, I exactly know how they make the soda pop. They only use really good purified water and keep everything really clean.
    So, PEPSI for me....Diet Pepsi is the best !!

7. Small town fella profile image67
    Small town fellaposted 8 years ago

I find myself drinking Coke now more than Pepsi because Pepsi gives me heartburn.

8. phoenixarizona profile image68
    phoenixarizonaposted 8 years ago

Coke. At least coke don't have frogs in their cans. Ewwww.