jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (16 posts)

Pepsi vs. Coca-Cola?

1. Sara Psychedelic profile image82
    Sara Psychedelicposted 3 years ago

Pepsi vs. Coca-Cola?

I've always been a Pepsi person, myself.

2. lbsf1 profile image83
    lbsf1posted 3 years ago

I have long wondered if there is a real difference however recently in the shop where I work we sell both and when I want a drink I normally grab the one that is on a special offer (and thus cheapest that day).

I normally drink the diet variations (prefer the taste) and I can tell a real difference between the two. Coke is tangier, fizzier and almost sour at points whilst pepsi is smoother and sweeter. I personally prefer Coke.

3. The Public Image profile image81
    The Public Imageposted 3 years ago

I'm with you, Sara. Definitely prefer Pepsi and can definitely tell the difference between the two.

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I'm definitely a Pepsi person. The only time I drink Coke is if it's the only choice I have.

5. seanpollardz profile image71
    seanpollardzposted 3 years ago

Pepsi is my first choice. But I don't mind having coke as well. Actually I don't see much difference in them.

6. mgeorge1050 profile image79
    mgeorge1050posted 3 years ago

I have to go with Coke.  I liked Pepsi when I was younger because it tasted a little milder to me.  As an adult I have enjoyed Coke more.

7. Bk42author profile image83
    Bk42authorposted 3 years ago

I don't drink soda to often but if I had a choice between Coke or Pepsi I would go with Pepsi. I just like the flavor a little more than Coke.

8. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 3 years ago

Sorry, folks, taste has nothing to do with it.
    Coke has a better advertising campaign, at least at the moment. Therefore it is the superior product.

1. Sara Psychedelic profile image82
      Sara Psychedelicposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hmm interesting, because I've always thought Pepsi has the better commercials ha.  Sometimes I am an old soul (love tea, Patsy Cline, etc.), but Coca-Cola commercials usually seem almost outdated to me.

9. dailytop10 profile image93
    dailytop10posted 3 years ago

I rather have tea. haha Or am I this old? Anyways, if tea, juice, or water is not around and only those two poisons are available, I rather go with Coca-cola because red is my favorite color. haha

10. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I'm not particularly picky... I'll drink either one. We buy whatever soda is cheapest, which usually turns out to be the store brand.

11. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I'm a Pepsi-for-lifer. I think it tastes better, is sweeter, and has more cola flavor than Coke. No diet anything!

12. Jayne Lancer profile image97
    Jayne Lancerposted 3 years ago

I like Coke straight from the can - much tastier than from glass for some strange reason. Pepsi never turned me on. But, to be honest, I rarely drink cola. I drink two or three liters of flat water a day which keeps me looking and feeling great!

13. profile image0
    MysticMoonlightposted 3 years ago

Coca-Cola for me! There is nothing quite like an ice cold Coca-Cola. It just has the "burn" that is so delicious (but probably terrible for us). Pepsi is OK and I do drink it if there isn't a choice.

14. Bubblegum Jones profile image61
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 3 years ago

I've got to go with Coca-Cola, but if there isn't any Coke available Pepsi will due just fine.

15. profile image0
    Kristyn05posted 3 years ago

I love the crisp taste of coca-coke, but I like the flavored ones better, vanilla or the cherry one. Pepsi isn't bad but given a choice, coca-coke all the way