This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anybody know yet?!? How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll

1. Team Wiseman profile image82
    Team Wisemanposted 9 years ago

Does anybody know yet?!? How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a Tootsie Pop??

2. Cla305Judy profile image51
    Cla305Judyposted 9 years ago

My children and I sat down one day because we wanted to know that same answer. We counted 3548 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop. When you have the time. See if you get the amount of licks.

3. profile image42
    daym1posted 9 years ago

Yep!  One less than a bite!  The number is up to you but it will last until the bite!

4. Late2class profile image69
    Late2classposted 8 years ago

I taught middle school science for a few years, and we actually did this as an experiment.  It was an exciting topic that they used to learn all of the parts of the scientific process.  It definately keep them on task!!  I was shocked at how many kids wanted to give up, said thier tongue hurt, lol.

working