Is Organic-Groceries-Direct.com the only nationwide home wholesale discount groc

1. PayPerClickPlay profile image38
    PayPerClickPlayposted 8 years ago

Is Organic-Groceries-Direct.com the only nationwide home wholesale discount grocery delivery service

My senior parents can no longer get to grocery store and I am not able to assist as I live in a different state.  I was researching national wholesale discount grocery delivery services and found very few which service the whole country.  I ordered from their list and it was delivered in four days to their door to test system.  I was as surprised as they were to see prices this low, even though I pay a member fee similar to Sam's Club and Costco, so it is worth it with free delivery.  Anyone else use this service yet and can provide input.

2. Leenie Pooh profile image59
    Leenie Poohposted 8 years ago

I haven't used this service but thank you for letting us know about it. I'll give it a try myself.

Glad I could get back in before my answer was closed. I went to that website and was redirected to another grocery shopping website that did not have organic foods. It also had an video with sound that began playing as soon as the site loaded. Very annoying. Glad I wasn't someone at work trying to get a little grocery shopping in.

3. brandilinn profile image54
    brandilinnposted 7 years ago

Many local grocery stores will deliver, and so will the chains. However, the local guys will take care of you, get to know your parents and it will also function as a wellness check.

Have you tried local food co-ops, CSA (community supported agriculture programs), local vegetable markets, etc?

working