jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you love wedding dress and what kind of wedding dress would you like to wear

1. sanseedseo profile image54
    sanseedseoposted 6 years ago

Do you love wedding dress and what kind of wedding dress would you like to wear on your wedding day?

2. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I love wedding gowns. Lace, flowing skirts, hours at the salon, designing the entire area, just the wedding atmisphere makes me happy.

3. Jessicablox profile image44
    Jessicabloxposted 6 years ago

Yes, i love to wear wedding dress. White n long n netty dress i like d most. Or a single dress which suits your figure..

4. profile image51
    fashiongirl67posted 6 years ago

I like one shoulder wedding dress like this one.
    http://www.9lover.com/shop/wedding-dres … 8324.html!
    I think this dress is elegant and beautiful!

5. Byonder5 profile image61
    Byonder5posted 5 years ago

I think it's nice if, whatever wedding dress you wear, you wear a nice petticoat in nylon and lace underneath it.
    As for your question,I think ivory satin with a big skirt, maybe a corset under and of course the petticoat.

6. profile image57
    agnlehellyposted 4 years ago

Hello, you want to buy discount wedding dress yourself? Want to have your own wedding dress do for you? Do you have a unique wedding dress it? Then go www.weddingdressbbs.com glance, we have a production of wedding dresses, we offer a variety of wedding dresses services, network marketing, such as the wedding dress birthday dresses, bridesmaid dresses, holiday dresses, evening dress, evening dress and so on.
    We offer a variety of discount wedding dresses reduced up to 70% or more.
    If you need help, refer to the following links:
    Wedding Dress Discount, Wedding Dress Custom, Wedding Dress Wholesale, Wedding Dress Online Sales.
    http://www.weddingdressbbs.com/wedding- … 0_546.html
    Wedding Dress Discount, Custom, Wholesale, Online Sales, A-line, Chapel Train, Court Train, Princess, Trumpet/Mermaid Wedding Dress.
    Providing a variety of Wedding Dress, For example A-line, Chapel Train, Court Train, Princess, Trumpet/Mermaid Wedding Dress of Wholesale, Custom, Online Sales up to 70% Discount at Weddingdressbbs.com

working