jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are you a fan of Tim Hortons?

1. Ken R. Abell profile image81
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

Are you a fan of Tim Hortons?

2. ohfudge profile image60
    ohfudgeposted 7 years ago

I have never heard of Tim Horton, so I would have to say no.

3. Torch Harrison profile image83
    Torch Harrisonposted 7 years ago

Yep.  Although because of medical issues, I can't enjoy it as often...but boy, they have great coffee and doughnuts!  Yum!

4. saddlerider1 profile image67
    saddlerider1posted 7 years ago

You must be a fellow Canadian? or a transplanted one into the great USA. Next to Starbucks's  Timmy is my second choice. It's sad that the great tough strong Tim Horton who I would have played against in my day had that fatal auto accident some where between buffalo and Toronto. I never got my chance as blew my knee out in a game against the Russians. I was scouted and ready to be drafted back in 67 with the Habs, would have been a left winger for number4 the great Jean Beliveau, but sadly it never happened. So I possibly would have played against the late great Tim Horton...may he RIP..great man.

5. sportyfunster profile image68
    sportyfunsterposted 7 years ago

I don't drink coffee so I can't say how good the coffee is at Tim Hortons. However, I do go there for the donuts and for their chilli and sandwiches.

6. Rusty C. Adore profile image96
    Rusty C. Adoreposted 7 years ago

I love Tim Horton's! I can't afford it and there isn't one nearby where I live, but I do think it is delicious!