1) Variety but not too much
2) Less fat and fatty foods
3) Spicy but not salty
4) Not too much sweet food
5) More whole meal products
6) A lot of veggies, potato and fruit
7) Less animal protein
8) "Enlightened drinking"
9) Smaller meals more often
10) Make tasty and nutritious food
By the way, these are not my words I got it from a website: http://www.womenfitness.net/10rules.htm
For healthy eating tips I highly recommend this website http://whfoods.org/ It has so much information on every healthy piece of food there is.
1. Always find the facts on foods
2. Remember that this is not gonna happend over night and that you must follow through.
3. Having pets such as a dog will help keep you fit by taking regular walks, you also get to meet alot of new people.
4. White bread is really bad for you and eat whole wheat
5. Mixing fruit and veggies with what you would normaly eat can make a significant difference
6. If you don't have variety eating healthy won't last
7. Eating healthy isn't about eating none during the day tthen eat one small snack, doing so would cause you to gaing weight at first then lose it in a day or two but your stomach will be in pain and can lead to sicknesses that could kill you.
Kaltopsyd covered everything else
Hope this helps
by Caitlin Pyle5 years ago
Why do people say that healthy eating is expensive?
by Dee aka Nonna4 years ago
Does anyone know of a good healthy eating plan?My daughter-in-law and I were talking. She would really like to find a good healthy eating plan that everyone can participate in.....5 or 6 small mini meals that even...
by dorner5 years ago
What are some healthy eating tips for someone on a budget?
by Liam Hallam4 years ago
What's the single best healthy eating tip you've even been given?We're all given advice by others around us- What's the single, best weight loss tip you've ever been given, who was it by and has it worked for you or...
by Internet Secrets6 years ago
In the search for marketing any business people need help on how and where to market their business. So what are the top 10 ways that you have found that will help even a new beginner to market using the power of the...
by Judy Specht4 years ago
Where did you learn healthy eating habits?Does anyone teach healthy eating habits?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.