jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think is healthier: Mcdonalds or burger king

1. profile image48
    anniebananie14posted 6 years ago

What do you think is healthier: Mcdonalds or burger king

2. travis812 profile image61
    travis812posted 6 years ago

It is true and burger king is worse for you then McDonalds. We had a diet professional come to our school.

3. marketingskeptic profile image71
    marketingskepticposted 6 years ago

Mcdonalds since they have a broader selection and maybe SOME of the stuff is semi-healthy. I got food poisoning at Burger King and never stepped in that place for years.

4. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Personally, I think neither is very healthy -- both offer salad options in an effort to seem healthy, but there is very little that can be classed as truly healthy in either establishment. How about bits of every food group, and everything in moderation? Sounds like a good diet plan to me.

5. melbel profile image96
    melbelposted 5 years ago

The truth behind McDonalds food including the ingredients that are found in the chain's food. Read about healthy options on the menu and calorie counts of various items. read more

6. Eliminate Cancer profile image58
    Eliminate Cancerposted 5 years ago

Neither are healthy - the assumption is that they are food that you would eat as a 'meal' rather than a snack, or a treat, like the junk food it is.

This encourages people to think that it is a viable option for any meal they need to grab on the run, which happens frequently, and so regular home-cooked meals are replaced with junk food.

Maybe one might have slightly less fat, but overall, they are both dangerous to your health.

working