jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, which would i

1. AmyCookie profile image69
    AmyCookieposted 7 years ago

If you could only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, which would it be?

2. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 7 years ago

I would pick TGI Fridays because they are always changing the menu.  If I could only go to one place, I would certainly need some variety.  Also, they have a lot of different types of meals to pick from.  Their desserts are excellent, too!

3. ChristineVianello profile image59
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

Ruth's Chris. Hands downs! The resturant is in Philadelphia, and the best resturant I must say. The best steak in all of the land, I promise.

4. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 7 years ago

I wasn't 100% clear about the question.  If I was allowed to cook at home most of the time but only allowed 1 restaurant when I did go out, then I would pick McDonalds.  On the other hand, if you meant the only place I could ever eat at was 1 restaurant (with no home cooking) then I would pick an Italian restaurant because I enjoy Italian food and there is a good variety.

5. jwblackwell profile image60
    jwblackwellposted 7 years ago

Well i'm based in the U.K. and while there are a lot of decent individual restaurants I presume you want a chain. So I would have to say Pizza Express...cant beat Italian!

6. TheBlondie profile image58
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

Probably mongolian grill! You fix your food, with veggies and sauces and stuff, and they cook it for you! You can mix it up, I never get the same thing twice smile

7. TamCor profile image82
    TamCorposted 7 years ago

I'd have to pick Red Lobster...we love their wood-grilled steak and shrimp, and all the other seafood they offer!!! smile

Closed to reply

working