jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

1. TabbyTapout profile image81
    TabbyTapoutposted 2 years ago

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12587662_f260.jpg

2. Mylz Tiongco profile image60
    Mylz Tiongcoposted 2 years ago

Chinese Noodles.. For me that's the best complete one meal I could eat even at all times of my life. Obviously I sounded like chinese noodles is my favorite. Well yes, Im very sure of that. You can always put everything in one chinese noodles. You can have a pure veges or a blend of meat. You can put some moisture or keep it dry or fry. A well rounded meal. So falatable and delish. I never got to a point that I don't like to eat chinese noodles which called "pansit" in tagalog/Filino language. Even if I've almost eaten it everyday. It seems like I haven't eat it for a long time. My friends usually find it too weird that I like it too much but in life there will always be a favorite no matter what. People might thing its a strange thing to like chinese noodles too much but for me as a commoner, I love it!

3. autumndouglas profile image71
    autumndouglasposted 2 years ago

That's tough. There are a lot of things I could eat for the rest of my life... Pepperoni pizza, sushi, pulled pork, Chipotle burritos... I could eat any of these things exclusively for the rest of my life. xD I'm too much of a foodie to choose.

4. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

Pizza. I could pretty much eat it every day already, and, since my pizza is always vegan, I'd have a prayer of eating a somewhat healthy diet.

1. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Agreed!! I like all kinds of pizza too, so there is variety. I stick to red sauce, but once in a while a white sauce is good too. So many choices. Great for breakfast too cold or microwaved to warm it. :-)

working