jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Which dDo you like better coke or pepsi?

1. beverlyannblock profile image57
    beverlyannblockposted 6 years ago

Which dDo you like better coke or pepsi?

2. Kimme Owens profile image59
    Kimme Owensposted 6 years ago

I like Pepsi better, hands down. It's sweeter than coke.

3. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 6 years ago

I'm kind of a weirdo when it comes to this question....if we're talking regular not diet, I like coke.  When it comes to diet, I much prefer diet pepsi.  Diet coke is gross.  And regular pepsi is too syrupy.

4. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Although I rarely drink soda, I always prefer Coke!

JSMatthew~

5. carolp profile image81
    carolpposted 6 years ago

I love Coke zero. It is part of our daily drinks.

6. keeponfalling profile image65
    keeponfallingposted 6 years ago

I vote for pepsi has more sugar and I tolerate it better.

7. nifty@50 profile image75
    nifty@50posted 6 years ago

Taste wise, a regular Coke chilled in a bottle is the best! Yes a bottled soda tastes better than a can soda. Too bad bottle sodas are next to impossible to find. Diet Pepsi tastes much better than Diet Coke.

8. justom profile image69
    justomposted 6 years ago

I've always liked coke better but I had to stop, it was too rough on my nose :-P

9. CJ Andrews profile image92
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

cherry coke zero, nice sweetness like pepsi with a little more flavor, but doesn't make my eyes water like regular coke.

10. profile image0
    CollBposted 6 years ago

Pepsi as it's not as sweet as coke.  Though I like both as they 'magically' quench my thirst especially on a hot day.

I'd go further and say diet pepsi but strangely enough the ordinary one is meant to be better and it tastes better too!

11. profile image45
    Iloveghostsposted 6 years ago

I would say Pepsi products, particularly Diet Mountain Dew, my favorite. I also like Pepsi Throwback, That was the way Pepsi tasted when it was invented. Once they began sweetening Pepsi with Corn syrup instead of sugar, I did not like the change it make in the actual flavor of the drink. They should not have changed a good thing. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

12. OnlyaskA.R profile image58
    OnlyaskA.Rposted 6 years ago

I think Pepsi is the best than coke because of its great taste and new packing.

13. twilanelson profile image60
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

Pepsi, because ice cold Pepsi in a glass with a lot of ice is soooooo refreshing.

working