jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is eating white chocolate healthier than eating brown chocolate?

1. kafsoa profile image71
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

Is eating white chocolate healthier than eating brown chocolate?

2. WhiteHotToddy profile image61
    WhiteHotToddyposted 6 years ago

I highly doubt it. I think that only dark chocolate can really make a difference on your health but then there is so much saturated fat in most chocolates that can't imagine it being very good for you at all. However somone who lives off selling chocolate will tell you that it's loaded with antioxidents and that it's great for you.

3. mariale2003 profile image60
    mariale2003posted 6 years ago

eat a chocolate is a greafull taste experience for me, the white chocolate is my favorite even when you read the ingredients is mostly palm fat and sugar....The studies always talk about eat  DARK chocolate help heath in many differents ways, so if you want eat chocolate in a healthier way read tha ingredients first and choose the one have more cocoa butter or highter percent of cocoa or cocoa butter.

4. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

the darker the chocolate, the healthier it is.

5. yusefblack profile image61
    yusefblackposted 6 years ago

Yes, because white chocolate tastes better, good taste results in happiness, then happiness results in better health; milk chocolate doesn't compare...  Happy question smile

Seriously though, the healthy chocolate is the stone-ground, with no sugar added, and tastes amazing... Taza is a real cool chocolate factory that sells this!

working