What's your favorite recipe?

1. RKHenry profile image77
    RKHenryposted 6 years ago

What's your favorite recipe?

2. LADYGIRL profile image61
    LADYGIRLposted 6 years ago

My favorite recipe is fresh Tomato & Okra, when I mean fresh the first time you make it, and it comes right out of the pot nice and hot. The fresh tomato that you get from the green grocer, are so pump and tender so deliciuos. Now every body doesn't like okra, but I didn't like it when I was younger.  However what do I know when I was younger, nothing. What I trying to say is the tomato is marry with the okra, and the onions, garlic and parsley and place it over some rice. It is a meal in it self.  Wonderful!!

3. Melind profile image60
    Melindposted 6 years ago

Peanut butter maple muffins! It's probably not the best recipe I know but it's tasty and easy--thus one of my favorites! (I can't decide on just one.)

I used to bake them all the time in college. They are pretty good meal replacements and cheap to make!

First preheat your oven to 400.

Then get one of those small instant pancake mixes (usually cost a dollar) and prepare as the directions say but leave out about 1/8 cup water. Then add peanut butter (or PB2 if you want to make it healthier). Mix. This can be a work out on your arms because if you add a lot of peanut it will get a very thick consistency! How much you add depends on how strong you want the flavor to be.

After mixing the peanut butter in then add around a fourth cup of sugar free maple syrup. Add more water to get the consistency that muffins should be--the whole 1/8 cup that you originally skipped out on might be too much though. (Hence why you didn't add it in the first place).

Fill muffin pan (which I pray with Pam). Bake for 20 minutes and then enjoy 3 of the best things in the word: maple syrup, peanut butter and muffins. All in one!

working