jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you like boiled peanuts regular or spicy and what's your favorite recipe?

1. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 5 years ago

Do you like boiled peanuts regular or spicy and what's your favorite recipe?

2. FreezeFrame34 profile image78
    FreezeFrame34posted 5 years ago

I had boiled peanuts for the first time in South Carolina on vacation; it was love at first bite! My favorite is beer-boiled peanuts, but I never got a recipe. MMMMM they were delicious though!

3. Leroyworld profile image61
    Leroyworldposted 5 years ago

I like peanuts boiled in brine.  The simpler the recipe the better, usually.

4. Deborah Brooks profile image79
    Deborah Brooksposted 5 years ago

South Carolina has the best boiled peanuts ever. You can buy them everywhere there. I love the spicy ones the best. Just delicious. in fact our kin people get the big pots out over open fire outside and cooks their own. We have the best time.

5. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

I am fond of boiled peanuts. My mom make them at home. They are indeed fresh and delicious! Also we eat slightly fried and spicy peanuts at times - they taste good.

6. Natisu profile image75
    Natisuposted 5 years ago

Ever wanted to make boiled peanuts, and thought they were difficult? Read this! Three ingredients, and your on your way to making some awesome boiled peanuts at home! read more

7. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I had the opportunity to visit the south and fell in love with peanuts boiled in brine. Very addicting!!!