What are the uses of mixed vegetable pickles?

1. anjperez profile image78
    anjperezposted 6 years ago

What are the uses of mixed vegetable pickles?

I have a jar of mixed vegetable pickles. And I do not know how to use it (except as a sauce or dip).  I have searched the net and they don't say anything except how to make one (but I already got one). All I need to know is how can I use it other than a sauce or a dip? Need help?

2. Jayprakash-Shet profile image58
    Jayprakash-Shetposted 6 years ago

Dear anjperez,
    Here in India, we take vegetable pickles along with our meals. We eat with "Chapati" - indian bread. I do not know where you live ( the country) but if you do eat rice, try it with rice. You can also try it with any pancakes that you prepare.

3. anjperez profile image78
    anjperezposted 6 years ago

@Jayprakash-Shet, this is interesting. i tried it with rice and as a sauce for grilled meats. though i never thought of pancake. this is really interesting!

so basically, for pancake, i will just put a small amount on it? that's it?.....

i also would like to try some other things. today, i used it as a marinade for chicken together with mango chutney, and salt and pepper to taste, then roasted it. it tasted good. i would like to do it again. it's  a great combination.... sweet and spicy. but i am not sure of you would approve of that kind of cooking. but it is delicious.

working