jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke? Rockstar or Monster?

1. RANDOMTHTS4ALL profile image76
    RANDOMTHTS4ALLposted 6 years ago

Do you prefer Pepsi or Coke? Rockstar or Monster?

In my opinion there are two kinds of people in this world. Coke people who seem to be more conservative, and Pepsi people who like to live life more on the edge. Of course I could be wrong. I am curious to see if people who prefer Pepsi like rockstar or monster more??

2. kgala0405 profile image83
    kgala0405posted 6 years ago

I prefer Coke over Pepsi, simply because I find Pepsi too sweet.  My brother works for Pepsi, so I'm forced to drink it whenever he is around.

Even though I enjoy Coke products more I do enjoy Rockstar way more than I enjoy Monster drinks.  I particularly like the Rockstar that comes in the white can.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Honestly, it depends on where I am. Coke products change from country to country. The version for Mexico is sweet and tastes like candy. Normally in the states I like Coke first, then Pepsi second. But if I go to Europe, the Coke there is a disgrace. Pepsi is my favorite there. Location, location, location.
    For the energy drinks, rockstar tops monster any day smile

4. jeanniedoe profile image56
    jeanniedoeposted 6 years ago

I like compare to pepsi because coke is sweet and taste. Drinking coke during lunch time makes me feel better.

5. profile image56
    tinac43posted 6 years ago

Coke is my choice for soft drinks but I do not drink the energy drinks.

working