jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you take your coffee?

1. Turtlewoman profile image95
    Turtlewomanposted 6 years ago

How do you take your coffee?

I like my usual iced Starbucks macchiato with extra caramel, extra ice, extra shot, no whip!

2. Jlbowden profile image90
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

I also enjoy starbucks Iced coffee the best. In addition with extra ice added and a little half and half with a splendor sweetener or two. Depends if I order a trenta, or extra large size.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I love coffee with vanilla flavored creamer and lots of sugar...almost like dessert in taste and unfortunately calories too.

4. badpoet81 profile image60
    badpoet81posted 6 years ago

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I like mine hot and black.... as dark as possible.

5. iiimusicfreak27 profile image60
    iiimusicfreak27posted 6 years ago

Oooh, coffeeeeee;D
    I go to Starbucks and always get the same: Biggest size possible -- soon to be the Trenta;) -- Hazelnut frappe with soy milk and no whipped cream.
    At home: Whatever coffee there is with soy milk and as much sugar as I can take, not too sweet, but sweet:)

6. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

Badpoet81, I'm with you--black, bitter, bold, and rich; like my soul.

7. billybuc profile image88
    billybucposted 6 years ago

Vanilla mocha but never at Starbucks.  In our city the employees at Starbucks are not friendly and the lines are much too long.  The beauty of living in the Northwest is that there is a coffee shop seemingly on every corner, so it's no problem finding one where the baristas are friendly and the lines are short.

8. Sarah Bolluyt profile image59
    Sarah Bolluytposted 6 years ago

Whenever I visit a new coffeeshop, I order just a cup of coffee, black.  (Trying just their basic, straight-forward cup of coffee will tell you a lot about the place.)  If it's fresh, tasty, and bold, then I like it, and I go back again.  The next thing I test is their espresso; if that's good, too, then I order other drinks.  I love mocha's.  I don't like drinks to be super sweet, so Small World is my favorite place for mocha's (but they're even more expensive than Starbucks, so I can't go there often).  I also love to drink just coffee, or just espresso, or a Black Eye.

working