jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can you tell me what are the different types of cookies?

1. JohnM profile image60
    JohnMposted 6 years ago

Can you tell me what are the different types of cookies?

What is your favorite cookie?

2. RNMSN profile image90
    RNMSNposted 6 years ago

choc chip, snickerdoodles, raisin oatmel...oh sorry, wrong answer smile

3. MojoDawg profile image61
    MojoDawgposted 6 years ago

great question
    Cookies are like people versatile different, unique and can be funny.
    Some would be dropped cookies, sliced firm dough cookies, molded cookies, bar cookies,spritz and piped cookies to name a few some of my favorite are my wife's special recipe syrup cookies, a recipe handed down from her granny and her "shut yo mouth gingerbread cookies" and one more her  snicker doodle dandies. I don't cook them I'm the house expert on consumption...have fun with good cookies!!!!!!!!

4. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
    crazyhorsesghostposted 6 years ago

The various types of cookies are.

Bar Cookies

Here you use soft dough and the batter is placed in a shallow pan and cut into small bars after baking.

Drop Cookies

These are made by dropping small amounts of dough onto a cookie sheet.

Hand Formed Cookies

You make these by forming cookie into balls or other shapes by hand.

Pressed Cookies

You make these with a cookie press or you squeeze your cookie dough out through a tip to make your cookies how you want them.

Refrigerator Cookies

You make your cookie dough into logs and then you refrigerate until firm. You then slice off your cookies and bake.,

Rolled Cookies

Your cookie dough is rolled out and made into thin layers. You then use cookie cutters to cut the cookies out into the shapes you want them in.

And there you have the various types of cookies. I hope there are cookies in your future real soon.