jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite kitchen gadget and why?

1. Turtlewoman profile image94
    Turtlewomanposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite kitchen gadget and why?

I can't survive without my blender!

2. profile image0
    HubTubposted 6 years ago

Couldn't live without my coffee maker.  Coffee is a key component of my daily routine.

3. larcaustin46 profile image85
    larcaustin46posted 6 years ago

I love my stick blender--I would never have bought one for myself, but my parents gave us one a few Christmases ago and I don't know what I ever did without it!  I wish I'd had it when my children were infants and turned their tiny little noses up at jarred baby food...

4. MojoDawg profile image59
    MojoDawgposted 6 years ago

A good chef's knife (Santoku style for me) is one you cannot do without, with a knife I don't need much else. Cooking seems more authentic to me if I am "up to my elbows" and in the thick of it all. Blessings:smile

5. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

Recently, I bought a first small microwave oven from a reputed shop.  It worked wonders- it heat cold food very well; it cook and bake food nicely and I am able to make different recipes, particulary baked ones. This saved both my time and my mom's extra workload in the kitchen. This company from which I purchased this microwave oven gave me a recipe book related to cooking/baking food in this oven. This piqued my interest in cooking/baking food and I decided to explore further my culinary skills in my kitchen, thanks to this microwave oven.