jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Who do you consider to be the best cook in your family?

1. LaThing profile image76
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

Who do you consider to be the best cook in your family?

2. Leroyworld profile image60
    Leroyworldposted 5 years ago

Myself.  I base this on the fact that everyone in my family asks me to cook around the holidays.  Of course, it could be that I am the only one in my family willing to cook holiday meals.

3. Melissaries profile image60
    Melissariesposted 5 years ago

My mother tends to be the old fashion recipe type, though her meals are always a winner. My father tends to experiment and creates foods he has ideas for or finds else where. I follow my fathers type though I have recipes from my cooking instructor. Since my mother is the one who cooks most of our meals though, she is the best.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

My oldest daughter.  She can make something out of nothing and she does it so well.  They eat really well at her house.  She is not afraid to try new things and tweak it to her own style.

5. ishwaryaa22 profile image90
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

My beloved late great grandmother is considered to be the best cook in my family. Everyone in the family raved about her food and fondly recalled their favorite food dishes cooked by her. I myself remembered that as a child, my great grandmother affectionately made delicious non-vegetarian food dishes for me when I stayed with her during the holidays. Whenever I requested her to make yummy Indian sweets, she immediately made them out of love for me. How I relished her dishes a lot!  My mother is also a good cook as she learnt a lot of special cooking tips from my great grandmother (her grandmother). Some of tasty food dishes made by my mother reminded me of my dear great grandmother!

working