jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's your favorite french fries, who makes them, what about the kids favorite

1. Charlu profile image79
    Charluposted 6 years ago

What's your favorite french fries, who makes them, what about the kids favorite and condiments?

Is it curly seasoned fries, steak fries, sweet potato fries, crispy chili cheese fries, or is it Mc Donalds without a doubt?  Do you ever make them yourself with your own special twist and if so what's the recipe and twist?  What about the kids favorite?  Are you a ketchup fan and what about tarter sauce (don't knock til you tried it)?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6374887_f260.jpg

2. im28beyond profile image79
    im28beyondposted 6 years ago

cheesy french fries or the ones with barbeque on it

3. Insane Mundane profile image60
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

In my opinion, ya can't beat the old-fashioned ones were you take the raw potatoes, peel them with a knife and slice to your desired thickness, season as you wish, and fry 'em in the oil of your choice to whatever stage of doneness you like!

4. Amethystraven profile image79
    Amethystravenposted 6 years ago

Mmmmmmmmmm french fries. I used to like fast food fries until I saw what goes into them. I'm not even sure if some of these fast food joints use real potato or not anymore. By far my favorite are sweet potato, steak fries, seasoned curly, and shoe string. If I get them at the store I always read the label. No partially hydrogenated oils for me, or MSG. I love to bake them. I love them covered with chili, cheese, ( I know this is fattening, but Alfredo sauce too). Ranch dressing, ketchup, or BBQ sauce are great. I'll have to try the tarter sauce it sounds very pleasing to my taste buds. My boyfriend's son loves all kinds of fries as well. he likes ketchup and BBQ sauce on his.

working