jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What is the difference between Coca-Cola and Pepsi Products

1. whiteorchids profile image68
    whiteorchidsposted 5 years ago

What is the difference between Coca-Cola and Pepsi Products

Why are some more partial to Coke products while others are more apt to purchase Pepsi? Is it the flavoring? Taste? Name? Which one do you choose and why? AEvans

2. GlitterNdiaperS profile image58
    GlitterNdiaperSposted 5 years ago

I think Coke itself is more carbonated and less sweet than Pepsi, Pepsi reminds me of a super sweet flat beverage. Before I gave up soda seven weeks ago Coke was my number one choice I love all the bubbly carbonation and it is just sweet enough for me! Pepsi is too sweet for my particular tastebuds and hey you gotta love the polar bear! wink

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

Personally, it's history. I started drinking CC at an early age, and haven't gone back. Just by adding a block or two of ice into the glass can make both drinks taste exactly the same. ^^

4. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

Maybe it is just me but,
    Coke tastes better than Pepsi
    Diet Pepsi may taste better than Diet Coke--do not know, I cannot stand Diet Coke so Diet Pepsi.
    Coke Zero is really an amazing beverage--taste pretty much like Coke but no calories--good for weight watchers and diabetics.

1. whiteorchids profile image68
      whiteorchidsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Amazing Larry so you enjoy Coke Products. I think Coke tastes more sweet than Pepsi; but I will have to check it out again.:0

5. profile image0
    johnnymnemonicposted 5 years ago

I probably belong to the minority that prefers Pepsi. It's got a nice, fresh, lemon-like aroma missing in CC and a somewhat smoother, unaggressive image. And I actually think CC is sweeter. smile

6. MickeySr profile image81
    MickeySrposted 5 years ago

One of my many daughters once took the Coke/Pepsi taste challenge (back when they were doing that more often) in a shopping center - she was confident she would know which was which and she picked it right (blindfolded) instantly . . . she told the fellow doing the demonstration that she could always and easily taste a difference, and asked him what that difference was; he told her that the recipes are the same except for the added citrus flavoring - one uses orange and the other uses lemon, but sorry, I don't recall which was which . . . I do know I prefer my cola with a bit of lime.

working