jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How Can You Make Bread Or Rolls Really Easy?

1. PhoenixV profile image73
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

How Can You Make Bread Or Rolls Really Easy?

Is there any way to make fresh bread really easy?

2. catgypsy profile image79
    catgypsyposted 5 years ago

Get a bread making machine. I used to make bread and pizza dough from scratch...I was given a bread machine and didn't use it for quite awhile. I finally did and honestly, the breads and pizza dough were just as good!

3. easylearningweb profile image90
    easylearningwebposted 5 years ago

Although I prefer fresh italian bread from the store, in a pinch, I have tried the pillsbury varieties of rolls and load of French bread and they are actually really good, especially if you need bread in a hurry.

4. Golden1stop profile image46
    Golden1stopposted 5 years ago

One of my favorite quick easy breads to make is Applesauce Nut Bread
    The following are needed:
    •1 cup sugar
    •1 cup applesauce
    •1/4 cup vegetable oil
    •3 egg whites
    •3 tablespoons milk
    •2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted before measuring
    •1 teaspoon baking soda
    •1 teaspoon baking powder
    •1/2 teaspoon salt
    •1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
    •1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
    •1/8 teaspoon allspice
    •1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts

In a large mixing bowl combine sugar, applesauce, oil, egg whites, and milk; mix until well blended.
    Into another bowl, sift flour, soda, baking powder, salt, and spices. Stir into the first mixture until well blended; stir in chopped pecans or walnuts. Spread batter in a greased and floured 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
    Bake at 350° for 60 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
    In summary this bread is easy to make and you can choose to leave out a few of the ingredients such as the nutmeg and nuts or add different nuts if you like. I also suggest banana bread which is basically the same ingredients just leave out the applesauce and Add 2 cups of mashed ripe bananas. I hope you enjoy this bread as much as my family does.