jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it really easy to make money online?

1. retellect profile image71
    retellectposted 6 years ago

Is it really easy to make money online?

2. Sottway profile image73
    Sottwayposted 6 years ago

If only there was a get rich quick solution, unfortunately though there isn't! Without doubt it will take hell of a lot of time and effort to make money worth talking about. Good luck!

3. infoforum profile image66
    infoforumposted 6 years ago

I don't think so its easy because I have been trying since many years and I haven't earned a penny yet!

4. cupidslate profile image58
    cupidslateposted 6 years ago

It is if you really know how to advertise yourself, depending on what you are selling too....

As i said in my hubpage, the best way is to sell your own product and advertise the hell out of it, get people to your site and for them to buy your product....

Similar to affiliates but this way your selling your own stuff, that you have put your hard effort and time into....

For example if you are an author and want to sell your book... create a website, put some ads on it, and add paypal to that book, and then advertise on free social sites, for that book....

Anyone can make money online, just dont go into the hype, from the webapages gurus that tell you to buy their way of making money online.... Cuz i have been there and wasted alot of money on them....

That is there product they are selling...

All you need is a good product, that you know people will be interested in, or will get interested in and end up following updates on your site to see when you are selling your next item....

Just remember advertising the products or product is the key, and also sell your products cheap, dont sell them for a whole lot of money cuz you wont make any....

a $1.00 To $5.00 is the way to go, once you have people going to your site and buying your product, you will make money very easily, just always take the time to advertise more and update the site...

And also remeber if you are unsure how to create things, like websites, or even an idea for a product, you can research for free online, and watch you tube tutorials they help alot too....

Hope i have helped....

To make money online, it should be free to teach people how, and tell them the truth...

Which is what i am trying to do...

Good luck!! And feel free to ask any questions.

5. Teresa Schultz profile image80
    Teresa Schultzposted 6 years ago

If you are prepared to read through advice, steps and tips on various sites about how to make money online, prepared to apply those tips and what you learn from a lot of reading - and sometimes take notes too - as well as if you are prepared to learn all about how to advertise what it is that you do (and if you advertise a lot), then yes, it really is easy to make money online. What you put in is what you get out.

working