jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Do you watch cooking shows? Do you try any of the recipes you see on cooking TV

1. dashingclaire profile image69
    dashingclaireposted 5 years ago

Do you watch cooking shows? Do you try any of the recipes you see on cooking TV shows?

2. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

I watch them on occasion......but I never get around to trying it myself!

3. executivecatering profile image80
    executivecateringposted 5 years ago

Yes I watch master chef and the food network but rarely make the dishes I see on TV however it does inspire me to make dishes that are similar as I don't always have the exact ingredients they use on TV.

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yes. But instead of recipy shows, I go to allrecipy.com and gather information from there. I have found two wonderful chicken recipy's from there and tasty new ways to cook fish, cause I'm always cooking salmon and trout.

5. lilibees profile image59
    lilibeesposted 5 years ago

I love to watch the cooking shows, and sometimes I will try a new recipe that I have learned from them.

6. Leroyworld profile image61
    Leroyworldposted 5 years ago

Yes.  I have tried the recipes too.  Although the Iron Chef Japan had an episode that featured trout ice cream.  I should not have tried that one,

1. dashingclaire profile image69
      dashingclaireposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I watched Iron Chef one time. The ingredient was eel and I was not encouraged to try any recipes. I applause you for even trying the trout ice cream!

7. brielise profile image59
    brieliseposted 5 years ago

I watch Food Network shows and then go on the website to get recipes, or go to allrecipies.com as well. I rarely ever make it exactly as they suggest, but I use their recipes as more of a guideline. I also love(d) Gordon Ramsay but he's gone a little over the top. We still use his cookbooks and I can safely say he has never steered us wrong!

8. vespawoolf profile image96
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

Yes, I enjoy the Food Network. There's a lot to learn from Master Chefs. I especially enjoy Ina Garten and Bobby Flay's programs. I rarely follow a recipe to the tee, but I do enjoy trying new foods.

9. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

I love watching famous cooking shows! I have tried few dessert recipes from Nigella Lawson's cooking shows. Also I am inspired by few quick and healthy recipes prepared by some good participants and even hosts on Masterchef Australia.  I and my mom tried some tasty recipes created by India's established chef and the host of the well-acclaimed cooking show, Tarla Dalal.

10. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

I watch Paula Deen sometimes because she's entertaining and I like the southern accent, but no way will I use any of her recipes because they are so unhealthy, loaded with fat, sugar and grease!

I have watched Emeril Lagasi in the past, and saw him making a delicious looking cornbread stuffing for turkey.  I made that stuffing for my Thanksgiving day meal and it was delicious.

working