jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Where can a family of four eat out and get quality food, a beverage and dessert

1. SEXYLADYDEE profile image71
    SEXYLADYDEEposted 5 years ago

Where can a family of four eat out and get quality food, a beverage and dessert for under $100?

When looking to go out for a special occasion: Joe's Crab Shack has a dinner for 4 no beverages or dessert for $110, if the 2 or 3 children are young Red Lobster has $15 menu, Bonefish is out, Olive Garden has a 2/$25 no beverage & share a dessert, Chili's has a 2/$30 no beverage no dessert and TGIF has a 2/$10 for one person no beverages, no dessert but you save enough to pay for them. Anything else out there on a national level?

2. MarieAlana1 profile image70
    MarieAlana1posted 5 years ago

It all depends on what city you are in. There are coupon deals that you can take part in for most cities. You should check out groupon. Also, you could buy coupons from Amazon and use them to get quality food out. I've seen a number of coupons offering to buy the coupon for $4 and then you get the $25 coupon.

SEXYLADYDEEposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do subscribe to groupin and living social. Excellent suggestion. Thanks. Dee

3. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

In south east USA we have Carolina Ale House. It's a mid range restaurant. Nice place that has separate areas. My local one has an outside area to sit at, roof top, interior family area, and interior drinking area. There menu is reasonable. Children meals are $4 each. Adults average at $10. Desserts are about $4 but are big enough for small children to share. They have a family size appetizer for about $10. Our family of 5 eats there and eat well for about $70. There food is delicious.

SEXYLADYDEEposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Awesome.  I went to a family meeting at an Ale house two months ago on Long Island, NY and their menu was reasonable as well. Thanks for your input. Dee

working