jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

How do you take your coffee? What's your favorite way to make it?

1. wiserworld profile image92
    wiserworldposted 4 years ago

How do you take your coffee? What's your favorite way to make it?

2. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 4 years ago

Black coffee without sugar for me. Its very simple to make ...just some hot water I am done. Thank you. How you prefer your coffee to be?

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

I love 3 in 1 coffee mix with cocoa and fill with 1/2 cup of hot water and cold water

4. toptendeals profile image82
    toptendealsposted 4 years ago

I like my coffee with about half the cream and sugar that's normally served.
    I usually make it with a keurig since it's fast and easy that way and I'm really lazy before I have my coffee for the day. 

I actually did a hub on my favorite k-cups.

5. drpennypincher profile image94
    drpennypincherposted 4 years ago

Start with dark roast aribica coffee beans.  I like single origin, shade grown, organic coffee beans.  Grind the coffee beans at home just before brewing.  Use filtered water- I use the water filter in my refrigerator.  Brew the coffee using an autodrip coffee maker with thermal carafe to protect the coffee flavor- using a coffee maker with a burner makes the coffee taste stale quickly.  I prefer a cone filter vs a basket filter- this allows maximum flavor extraction from the ground coffee.  I drink the coffee black and hot, just under 200 degrees F.  I can hardly wait until coffee time!

6. Jlbowden profile image91
    Jlbowdenposted 4 years ago

I take my coffee the same way that I take my martini's - "Shaken, but not stirred!"  (;

7. Rosie writes profile image86
    Rosie writesposted 4 years ago

It has to have cream and sugar.  I do not like flavored coffee though, just plain cream.

8. profile image0
    MysticMoonlightposted 4 years ago

Either with French Vanilla CoffeeMate or sugar and milk, love it! Good question! smile

9. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

French Vanilla coffee with two spoonfulls of sugar. Or if I'm in a particularly "nutty" mood, hazelnut coffee with the same amount of sugar. If I want to get fancy, caramel Frappuccino or vanilla bean.

10. PoeticPhilosophy profile image80
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

Double double all the way, what can I say. Haha

11. Fat2Fab profile image60
    Fat2Fabposted 4 years ago

I do not have coffee often but when i do drink a cup I like it with chocolate coconut milk or chocolate almond milk in it.

12. allisonlawrence profile image74
    allisonlawrenceposted 4 years ago

I like it black. I started off using almond or vanilla flavored creamers, but slowly cut back on how much I added until I added nothing. It took me awhile to really like it, but I decided if I would be drinking it every day (or almost every day) that I could do without the added sugar. I eat that enough in other foods smile

13. Nose-in-the-News profile image75
    Nose-in-the-Newsposted 4 years ago

I drink de-caffeinated coffee as I do not like the buzz that I get from drinking coffee. It also upsets my stomach for some unknown reason so it's not worth drinking it. I also prefer higher quality coffee as I love the smell of it. Cheap, freeze-dried crap does nothing for me. If you're gonna do something, then do it right! Saying this, however, I do not drink filtered coffee; I still use freeze-dried products but just higher quality ones.

When I have made a de-caff coffee, I use 2 or 3 sweeteners (not sugar) and a large helping of milk. I hate burning my lips on the side of the mug so I always make sure I add a lot of milk.