jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you eat your French Fries before your burger?

1. jaydawg808 profile image91
    jaydawg808posted 3 years ago

Do you eat your French Fries before your burger?

I have a friend who eat all of his french fries before he eats his burger. His reason is that the fries don't taste as good and gets cold fast, thus, he eats the fries first. I personally need to have the fries with my burger.

2. Bubblegum Jones profile image59
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 3 years ago

Sometimes I eat french fries before, during, and after my hamburger.

3. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I like to eat them together but when I go through the drive-thru, all the fries seem to be gone by the time I get home, lol. By the way, those fries in the picture look so good, I may have to go and get some today.

4. zacharybrown profile image59
    zacharybrownposted 3 years ago

I tend to be a burger first guy myself. I like to enjoy the fries with a good dipping sauce whenever possible.

5. flacoinohio profile image81
    flacoinohioposted 3 years ago

I usually eat them before the burger depending on where the fries are from.   Wendy's new fries need to be eaten while they are hot, they tend to shrivel and the flavor changes to a bitter greasy flavor when they are cold.  Steak and Shake fries are the same way.  For me the most memorable fries were Wendy's fries from the late 80's they were long and thick and stayed warm longer.  They were also strong enough to be used to eat a Frosty, something that cannot be done with the current French fry recipe.

6. cebutouristspot profile image77
    cebutouristspotposted 3 years ago

If I eat in the store I tend to eat them together but if it is a drive thru I eat the fries first the reason is that the fries get soggy and dont taste good if I wait