jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

So my son had allergic reaction to cauliflower.He has Hives ,what do I watch for

1. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

So my son had allergic reaction to cauliflower.He has Hives ,what do I watch for in my 9 yr old?

2. jlpark profile image85
    jlparkposted 2 years ago

Trouble breathing, swelling in lips or face - call an ambulance. And advise possible anaphylaxis - they'll know to be quick.

Fainting and nausea I think go with that but are lesser symptoms.

Any concerns take him to urgent care just to be on the safe side.

chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you,for the advice He is home today doing good.

3. profile image60
    peter565posted 2 years ago

This is a very serious problem.  You need to consult a medical professional.  Most answer we get on hub is just gossip.  Not professionals.  Although Jacqui, say she is a nurse, so maybe take that into account, too.

chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

He did go to doctors taking benydril but doctor didnt explain well what to watch for.This is@his first allergic reaction, and wanted some more opinions ty

2. profile image60
      peter565posted 2 years agoin reply to this

In that case go onto google scholar and see if you can find any articles, on the topic (it is all written by academics, in relevent field, so crediable) or ask the doctor again the next time, you see a doctor and asked the doctor to write it down.

4. AshlyChristen profile image61
    AshlyChristenposted 2 years ago

anything out of the normal! allergies can manifest themselves in so many ways big and small. you know in your guy when something isnt right

working