jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Should I build from my existing hubs or start again?

1. Lizam1 profile image82
    Lizam1posted 20 months ago

Should I build from my existing hubs or start again?

I am developing more recipes, mostly vegan.  My hub activity has fallen by the wayside for the last year.  I am wondering whether to add my new recipes to my existing site or start a specialty vegan hub.

2. Ann810 profile image81
    Ann810posted 20 months ago

Hi Lizam1, I notice you have 50 food Hub-recipes, that's amazing. I think it would be a great idea to add your vegan recipes with the other 50 Hub recipes, it will boost your views. Link a few of your food-hubs with anchor-text. Link some of your vegan hubs to the older recipes, this will boost the hub activity. Plus commenting on other Hubbers food recipes will help with your hub activity as well .

1. nochance profile image93
      nochanceposted 20 months agoin reply to this

This is good advice.

2. Ann810 profile image81
      Ann810posted 20 months agoin reply to this

No problem, thank you Chloe Davis. Glad to help.

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 20 months ago

I would suggest a new hub for each recipe unless you can't get to the longer length that improves the odds of ranking well in search engine results.
    You can maximize the impact by having focused hubs, such as vegetarian game day recipes, vegetarian dips, vegetarian barbecue options, vegetarian Thanksgiving recipes. If you already have those groupings in a hub, then by all means add another recipe to that hub to update/refresh it.

working