jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Who would entre an eating competition

1. bonny2010 profile image69
    bonny2010posted 7 years ago

i have never been able to understand the fascination some people have for eating competitions...I find it gross just watching one.

2. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

I think I was in one tonight, actually.  I WON!!!  lol

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I don't know about eating competitions, but if it is large saltwater crayfish we're talkin, you may have found a top competitor! smile

3. taganisted profile image77
    taganistedposted 7 years ago

I've never entered one of those at a fair or anything, but I can out eat any member of my family without too much trouble. I'm only 5'4" tall and i'm not overweight, it just fits! smile

4. blondepoet profile image72
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

I would enter one for sure but I would not entre one no way!!!

1. profile image0
      StormRyderposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lol http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_4437.giflol

1. blondepoet profile image72
        blondepoetposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh Storm that little puppy is so adorable. Can I please take him home????

5. blondepoet profile image72
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

I think if I entered one but not entred one I would do pretty darn well at prawns. Can peel a kilo in ten minutes.

6. profile image0
    Kenrick Chatmanposted 7 years ago

I participated in a wing eating contest and won. You know that skinny people with a high metabolism can eat a lot of food.

When I was a teenager my friends and I would visit all you can eat buffets to see who could eat the most. On a few occasions we were asked to leave by the restaurant's management and for agreeing to do so they gave us our money back.

working