jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Is Mac Donalds Still good value?

1. theirishobserver. profile image58
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

Went for a Big Mac last evening - expensive?

1. Sweetkisses9187 profile image66
      Sweetkisses9187posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well, where i live they have something called "Dollar Menu". Things on that menu is only a dollar.

1. profile image0
        Kenrick Chatmanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

At least once a week, I order two McDoubles without cheese, ketchup, and mustard for $2.17 total when I grocery shop at Wal-Mart or after a workout.

2. frogdropping profile image87
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

They're vile IO, honest. Never liked them, though I can see the atraction, fast food and all that. And the pictures always look tasty.

So I don't know if they're good value for money. I know in the UK they're always busy. Here in PT less so and half the time it looks as though it's tourists queueing up rather than Portuguese.

Are you in a knowledge seeking mood? I noticed you're asking lots of questions this morning? smile

1. profile image0
      IĆ°unnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Have to admit I have a fetish for Big Macs.  I cook in most of the time, but fast food is a weakness.  McD isn't my favorite, I guess Jack in the Box is, but I have to say that since I cook a lot, pretty much anything I don't have to cook myself is a favorite.  hehe

3. theirishobserver. profile image58

I only go once in a while as a treat - wasnt impressed last evening smile

4. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

ewwww.
    no
    you couldnt pay me to eat Mcdonalds.

5. theirishobserver. profile image58

No dollar menu here - or I did not see it - 7.50 Euro (about 10 dollars) for big mac and fries smile deep down Im an American smile

1. profile image0
      Kenrick Chatmanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I remember two years ago, I was hungry and looking for a digital camera store for a battery in London... saw McDonalds went in, and paid about $14 for a meal I could have bought for ~$6-$7 in the US.

6. tonymac04 profile image88
    tonymac04posted 7 years ago

Was it ever?

7. Black Lilly profile image60
    Black Lillyposted 7 years ago

I don't even remember when it was the last time I've been to MacDonalds...
    Some 2 years ago maybe.

working