- Food and Cooking
Maple Squash Butter (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
NOT your Granny's Butter!
Move over apples and pumpkins...there's a better butter in town! This one squashes the competition. You can butter granny up with a sample. Slather your maple squash butter on baked goods, hot cereals and top sundaes. Eat it straight out of the jar from a spoon with the fridge door hanging open...go ahead....mum's the word ;)
Mix ingredients in uncovered pot on low heat
Prep Time: 5
Total Time: 25
- 1 butternut squash: canned/fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup maple agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon truvia
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Cook on low heat for 20 minutes- stirring often until mixture is very thick.
Make this butter with home made vanilla extract
- (Click Here) > For the Recipe!
It's easy and a good kitchen staple!
This Is How It's Done! XO
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.