Peanut Butter and Banana French Toast Recipe
Delicious Peanut Butter and Banana French Toast Recipe
Are you looking for a delicious recipe that is perfect for a breakfast or even as a dessert after dinner? Try my amazing Peanut Butter and Banana French Toast Recipe today and you will be utterly speechless by its greatness! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for step-by-step instructions on how to make Peanut Butter and Banana French Toast in your home today!
Calories: 346 | Total Fat: 23.2g Cholesterol: 136mg
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cap full of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (Try Peter Pan Whipped PB)
- 2 slices bread
- 1 small banana- sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg and the vanilla together.
- 2. Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on top of each slice of bread. Place the banana slices on top of one of the slices of bread. Place the other slice of bread on top of the first, to make a peanut butter and banana sandwich.
- 3. In a skillet or griddle, melt the butter over medium heat. Dip the sandwich into the egg mixture and place in the heated skillet. Cook until brown on both sides. Serve piping hot.
For something a little different try using Nutella instead of the peanut butter. Cinnamon Raisin peanut butter is yummy, too!