Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Recipe
Delicious Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Recipe
Have you been searching for a quick and easy cookie recipe that is great for parties and get togethers and that everyone is sure to love? Try my amazing Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Recipe today! Check out my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for step-by-step instructions and helpful hints on how to make delicious Peanut Butter Cup Cookies today!
Calories: 122 | Total Fat: 6.5g Cholesterol: 12mg
- 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter- softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg- beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups- unwrapped
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 F (190 degrees C). Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- 2.Cream together the butter, white and brown sugars and the peanut butter until they are fluffy. Next, beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Now add the flour mixture and mix well. Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan. I find it easier to divide the dough into half and half again. Then I make 10 from each and they are more uniform in size.
- 3.Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.