How to make Plain Chocolate: Start a Money making business from Home.
Everyone loves to eat chocolate. I like to share an easy way of making beautifully packed chocolates. It is easy to make the chocolate in 7 steps and you can sell it in shops.
2. Tempered chocolate bar /chips -1/2 kg (200-280Rs for 1kg )
3. Vessels (one can be used on fire and second for covering it) -2ns
1. Rapper (to cover chocolate) -20 small pieces
2. Ribbon- 1 roll
3. Packing case – as required
Breaks the chocolate bar and put it in a bowl.
Put a vessel on induction cooker and pour water to it and heat it, not make to boil.Take the vessel from the cooker. place the chocolate bowl for 20-30 minute over it. Stir the chocolate.
After complete melting of chocolate, mix it very well.
Take small amount of chocolate using spoon and put in the molds.
Completely fill all holes in the molds and clean the surface of the mold. Put these molds inside the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes. If you using big molds, then place it for 15-20 minutes in fridge.
Take the molds and check whether it is hard. Then put the mold in upside down on a plate and take out the chocolate, place for sometime to make it dry. After it cover the chocolate with aluminum foils and cover with rappers.
After covering with rappers finally cover with beautiful cases. That's all...
Things to remember:
- While making chocolate, you should not go anywhere.
- Water should not fall on chocolate, spoons and bowls should be dry.
- Don’t use soap to clean molds. Always use hot water.
- Steam will not contact chocolate.
- Will not boil water, just heat it.
- Don’t mix chocolate and water.
you may like
- Prawn Salad with Orange
Salads are a category of dishes includes vegetables and fruits with sauce or oils.The word Salad comes from French 'salade'. Different types of salads are available through out the world. Basically salad is light, but a dinner salad is a complete mea
- What you will do with Carrot and Apple?
While seeing the Euro cup in television in the late night made my stomach angry. While I am going to the kitchen to take something to eat, at that time I saw carrot and apple in the fridge. Today’s experience made me to think to prepare some variety
- You Can Make Chocolate From Scratch At Home
You can make chocolate at home from cacao (the real name of cocoa) beans with the right appliances and supplies. Creating chocolate from start to finish is possible right in your own kitchen!
- Signup For HubPages
Join hubpages and earn money with your writing skills