- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to Prepare 'Prawn Salad' with Orange
are a category of dishes includes vegetables and fruits with sauce or oils.The word Salad comes from French 'salade'. Different types of salads are available through out the world. Basically salad is light, but a dinner salad is a complete meal. Salads are generally served with a dressing as well as various garnishes such as nuts and additions of meats,fish,pasta,cheese and eggs. Salads
Fruits in non veg-salads is very pleasant to hear, yes its good to use fruits in non veg salads which makes it more delicious and healthy.
Through this hub i like to share such one recipe called prawn salad with orange.
Who you like to go for it
- 4tbsn Onions, chopped
- 3tbsn Vegetable oil
- 1tbsn Garlic, chopped
- 2tbsn Red chilli, dried and Crushed
- 250g Prawns, cleaned and drained
- 1ns Orange, peeled
- 3/4 cups Coconut, Scraped and lightly roasted
- 1/2 cups Roasted Groundnuts, Chopped
- 2tbsn Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 2tbsn Lemon juice
- 3tbsn Fish sauce
Have a look on these
How to prepare
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and add onion,garlic and chillies to it. cook for some time.
- Add prawns to it and cook well. Then take a pan add roast the scraped coconut till it changes to brown colour
- Cut the orange to small pieces,Mix this with the roasted coconut, chopped ground nuts, prawns and coriander leaves.
- Now add the lemon juice,fish sauce and mix well. Finally add some chopped ground nuts to garnish.
Prawns nutritional value
|Serving size: 100g|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 0 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 21 g||42%|
|Cholesterol 195 mg||65%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
you may also like to read
- Best Salads In History
Salads have been around since the times of the ancient Greeks and Romans, but they may have made their debut when the ancient Chinese first put soy sauce on some bok choy and Chinese Cabbage 6,000 years or longer into the past. Evidence has been...
- How to prepare 'Coastal Masala Tiger prawn'
Looking for tasty seafood recipes, you can't complete without prawns Make a cut through the center of the prawns and clean it without removing head and body shield. Mix the ingredients (from ginger to Tamarind) and paste it on the prawn.
- How to make Paneer and Naan in Home:
Many of us doesn't know to to make easy food items like Panner, Naan etc. Everyone thinks that it is difficult to make at home,but it is quite easy to make these without adding any artificial substances that are used at the restaurants.
- Date pudding
Dates have been used as a staple food in Middle eastern countries and Asian countries for thousands of years.It has been cultivated from the the Mesopotamian time itself.