recipe of lauqi kabbas.
lauqi ka kebbab recipe.
- bread crumbs.
- spilit boiled chickpeas(mashed)
- grated and rinsed bottle ground.
- salt.(as you like or required)
- red chili flakes(half tea spoon)
- black pepper powder(half tea spoon)
- chopped green chilies and coriander leaves.(as you like)
- chickpea flour(half cup)
- chicken powder or knorr cube (half)
first rinse the water of bottle ground in muslin cloth then pour the left over bottle ground mixture in bowl.then pour all the spices except salt in the mixture.then add chickpea flour and spilit chickpeas in the mixture .then add salt in the end . then apply some oil on your palm and take the small portion of the mixture in the hand and shape it in cutlet or kebabs forms. and coat it with bread crumbs.if you notice that mixture is too runny the add some more chickpea flour.or if you notice that mixture is too thick in consistency the pour 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice in it before molding them.then fry the cutlet as soon as possible in vegetable oil or you can also grill them.and serve the cutlet with raita or salad.