Slow Cook Potato Soup in the Crockpot
Creamy Potato Soup in your Crockpot hits the spot!
Make delicious potato soup in your slow cooker crockpot while you're out all day.
This is an 8 to 9 hour recipe, cooking gently away while you're at work.
Come home, add a cup of milk and get the soup bowls down from the cupboard. As soon as you lay the table, your pleasingly palatable potato soup is cooked to perfection.
Perfect Potato Soup
Online Cooking Unit Conversion
- 6 medium potatoes - diced
- 3 medium carrots - sliced
- 3 ribs of celery - chopped
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 6 cups of chicken stock
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- * Place everything in your crockpot except for the evaporated milk
- * Cook for 8 - 9 hours on LOW
- * Take off the lid, taste and add salt, pepper
- * Then add the evaporated milk for a last 30 minutes, still on low
Making Potato Soup in the Crockpot Video
The Double Slow Cooker
I love my double slow cooker! Two stoneware removable cooking pots, each with 2-1/2-quart capacity and separate control knobs for low, high, and warm temperature settings Perfect when you're not feeding a crowd.
A Slow Cooker you can programme
With a stainless steel base for easy storage and clean-up, plus separate temperature probe for large cuts of meat. Let the meal cook while you're out - this slow cooker boasts power-interrupt protection.
All comments are greatly appreciated. You don't have to be a Squidoo member to leave yours