Spicy Sausage Pancake Balls Recipe
Looking for a fun meal that everyone will love? These Sausage Pancake Balls are a huge hit in my house, they definitely fill up the masses! They have about 5 minutes of prep time and you can leave them in the fridge, they reheat just fine.
The recipe makes these with a decent amount of spicy flavor but if you like it hot then double down on the cayenne. You can eat these with or without syrup...my kids are on both sides of that argument.
Be warned they suckers are super filling and 8 of them can keep a teenager full for the entire day!
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- Yields: 8
- 1/2 lb Bulk Pork Sausage
- 16 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sprinkle Paprika
- 1/6 TSP Cayenne Pepper
- 1 TBSP Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 Cups Hungry Jack Pancake Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Before you start mixing preheat oven to 375 Degrees & Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, flipping balls over halfway thru cooking.Once they are golden brown they're done!
- In a large bowl mix the sausage, cheese, milk & egg (you will have to use your hands for this)
- Now mix in the onion soup mix, pancake mix & cayenne pepper (blend well)
- Roll the mixture into one inch balls and place on the cookie sheets (should make 60-72 balls) & Sprinkle lightly with paprika
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, flipping balls over halfway thru cooking.Once they are golden brown they're done!