- Food and Cooking
Yam, Orange & Cranberry Cookies (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Everyday is a Holiday!
This dessert is Thanksgiving in a two-bite treat! It's got everything but the turkey. These drop cookies couldn't be easier to make. Once you taste them; you won't be able to gobble them up fast enough....Cookie Monster.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix ingredients in a bowl
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- Yields: Twelve
- 1 cup mashed yams or sweet potatoes
- 1 mashed banana
- 3/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon truvia
- 2 tablespoons maple agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon saigon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnuts
- Zest of one orange
- Coat baking tray with no calorie non-stick spray
- Use a tablespoon to drop 12 cookies evenly spaced onto greased baking tray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Make These Cookies With Home-Made Vanilla Extract!
- (Click Here)> For The Recipe!
It's easy and a good kitchen staple!
This Is How It's Done! XO
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
With or without nuts?
Which one are you nuts about?