Who can help me?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)
  1. Yanchun Ge profile image61
    Yanchun Geposted 14 years ago

I have been asked to re-edit the article, who can tell me in detail, what I am missing. Or can not have what. I am very worried. Every article hard to write, but it failed. Who will help me find exactly what other shortcomings, I need correction.

2. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

I notice that you have taken your hubs down.  I don't understand what you are saying here. hmm

What EXACTLY was the information given to you by admin? hmm

You had a very good selection of subjects; But I do think you needed to brighten them up abit... By using more than one capsule, some photos etc. (to make them more reader friendly).

Yanchun Geposted 14 years agoin reply to this

When I started, there is no function with respect to RSS, and now added. Do not know the reason. Administrators Let me re-edit?

2. Yanchun Ge profile image61

I want to say, there may not be very accurate. However, I am trying to learn. Friends who care, I am very, very happy.

3. wsp2469 profile image60
    wsp2469posted 14 years ago

You're trying to write in English and it's not yor first language, right?
    That is tough to begin with; I know.
    You need to follow admins suggestions.  if you do not understand what they suggest then ask them to tell you specifically what they want you to change.
    If you ask nicely they will probably tell you.

Thanks.
      Indeed, English is not my mother tongue. I would like also to learn English. So, try to understand and do my best. In particular, I wrote some articles, and sometimes need professional terminology.
      To see that you can understand me, and I am very moved.

1. wsp2469 profile image60
        wsp2469posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think if you speak to admin. nicely and allow them time to respond you will get the answers you need from them.

4. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

You can re-edit your work at any time; but obviously it is best to do that before you publish it.

The articles that you published here were written like the text of a book.  That is the wrong way to do your hubs and it gives the appearence that you have merely copy and pasted from a book.
    I understand that you have had to translate... but that still is no reason to not make your work more attractive to readers by structuring your hubs with the use of more than one capsule, with your text broken up by photos etc.

I still do not understand what your problem is?????

Have a look at the layouts of other hubs here and you will see how to lay out your work. You can do that by clicking on the profile avatar of other hubbers on the site. (Check mine out if you wish) Writing is involves being creative.. So you must look at the work that you do creatively and apply that to the structure of your hubs.

Trying to help you here... But you are Not Telling the whole problem.  If you do... we can solve the problem.

Best you also ignore spammers who offer to help you also.

1. nyliram profile image59
      nyliramposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Getting off Topic How was Christmas in Brumbletown. ????????????????????????????????? exhilarating. lol smile

1. Pearldiver profile image66
        Pearldiverposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No.. It's changing mate... to B-HumbleTown.  We are having to have to put an H in it. lol  I suggested an H bomb, but they just wanted an H big_smile

2. Yanchun Ge profile image61

Thank you for your suggestions.
      One thing I can be sure. The copyright of the article is no problem. I published the article are my carefully prepared. In particular, which involves a lot of clinical aspects of these issues are not sloppy.
      Because my English is limited, has exercised assisted translation software. This problem, it should not cause a dispute. Because the source is my own article.
      Do not know what I said, do you can understand.
      Friends here are very warm. Even met some difficulties, mood is still very happy.
      Thank you for the help!

5. profile image0
    Audreveaposted 14 years ago

Translation software is likely to give you a very choppy result and may not sound like proper English should at all.  Articles that people chop up and put back together tend to have the same weird lack of flow.

I think you might need to get a native English speaker to have a read for you - it's probably the software that is causing you problems.

Yes, if I wrote the article can be We can see that, and then give me a question, I would like to improve, to find a suitable argument enough. This inside there is a problem, that is, Chinese medicine, problems, without a common vocabulary of the world, that is difficult to understand.
      After I re-edit the article which added a corresponding map, may be able to better.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)