- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Role Playing Games
Dragon Age: Origins Collector's Edition
Adding even more to an already great Dragon Age game
If you are not familiar with this game and have not bought the game yet, than I highly encourage you to take a look at the Dragon Age: Origins Collector's Edition, which is one of the best and richest content wise version of this popular RPG game. Following the gameplay styles of such classics as Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment and Icewind Dale, Bioware's Dragon Age game features an excellent and griping story line that spans over tens of hours, complex and strategical combat and huge amounts of replayability value, extra downloadable content and a very active fanbase creating all sorts of interesting and useful mods for the game.
What do you really get in Dragon Age: Origins Collector's Edition?
Besides the game itself, Dragon Age: Origins Collector's Edition also includes both real world and game world items. For your extra money you will get:
A tin game case: as opposed to the usual cheap plastic case you can have a really cool looking game case that will make this RPG stand out visually in your collection. Also makes you feel your game is much safer!
A cloth map of Ferelden: a useful cloth map but not the best of quality when it comes to the material
A bonus DVD: contains about 60 minutes of extra material such as making-of interviews, promo materials, concept art, wallpapers as well as the game soundtrack featuring 18 tracks and best of all, the extra DVD contains a few official DLC's for free. An official DLC would otherwise cost you more money and you would end up paying even more in the long run so buying the Collector's Edition is actually a pretty good bargain!
Bonus in game items: You also get bonus in game items as well as an unlockable item for "Mass Effect 2", another one of Bioware's popular RPGs. The bonus items are:
- Grimoire of the Frozen Wastes: a consumable that adds 3 attribute points to distribute to your character's stats
- Bergen's honor: A heavy armor chest piece made of out Dragonbone, adds +2 armor, +6 attack and +25 Physical Resistance
- Final Reason: A silverite staff adding +3 damage, +10 spellpower and +15% fire damage
- Blood Dragon armor: this breastplate is one of the best armor pieces in the game and is made of silverite, giving +6 defense and +30 health. It is part of a set that gives a set bonus when all the pieces are equipped and you may purchase the other pieces from an NPC.
Other Dragon Age Origins Info
- Alistair from Dragon Age quizz
Alistair from dragon age Well, I just felt the need to make this quiz about Alistair from Dragon Age as a little tribute. Bear with me, this is my first quiz ever so it's pretty short. However, I laughed my...
- Top 5 Dragon Age Origins and Awakening Builds
If you're an RPG fan and haven't been hiding under a rock in 2009 you've most certainly heard, and probably even played, the best RPG game of 2009 (reader's choice) called Dragon Age: Origins. If you haven't...