Dragon Orbs in Die Rise (Richtofen Easter Egg Step) - Call of Duty, Black Ops 2, Zombies
The High Maintenance Easter Egg in Die Rise can be completed in two different ways. After the Dragon Orbs have been moved you choose the side by either grabbing the orbs or shooting them with the Sliquifier. The Rictofen side requires you to use the Sliquifier on the orbs.
What You Will Need:
- Shoot The Dragon Orbs
- Siliquify The Dragon Orbs
Shoot The Dragon Orbs
After completing the Floor Symbol Step Maxis will say "You need to look for objects of steel. With the appropriate weapon..."
Steps To Shoot The Dragon Orbs:
- Purchase the SVU.
- Locate the Dragon Orbs.
- Shoot the first orb with the SVU.
- Shoot the second orb with the SVU.
The objects of steel are the Dragon Orbs and the appropriate weapon is the SVU. In order to complete this step a player will need to purchase the SVU off the wall. It is on the second playable floor of the Spawn Building. Look by the top of the steps that lead down to the Chinese Restaurant.
The player with the SVU when then need to find the Dragon Orbs. They are on the roof, in the mouths of the dragons. In order to move the orbs they must be shot with the SVU. You can zoom in in order to shoot the balls. When shot there will be a puff of smoke and the ball will no longer be in the mouth.
After you shoot the first Dragon Orb Maxis will say "It is working, the Sphere has been relocated, now one more must be found." After shooting the second orb Maxis will say "The energy in the spheres is in flux, fear not, you will need them in due course."
Siliquify The Dragon Orbs
Shortly after shooting both orbs Maxis will say "reincarnation is key". However, this is the point of the Easter Egg where we stop listening to Maxis. Only the player playing as Samuel J. Stuhlinger will be able to hear Richtofen.
Richtofen will tell Stuhlinger to make the balls slippery so that Maxis can not get his hands on them.
Steps to Siliquify The Dragon Orbs:
- Locate the Dragon Orbs.
- Shoot the first Dragon Orb with the Sliquifier until it is spinning.
- Shoot the second Dragon Orb with the Siliquifier until it is spinning.
The player with the Sliquifier will need to go back to the room that we originally spawned. The Orbs are now under the paws of the small dragon statues on each side of the door.
Shoot the Sliquifier at an orb until it is spinning. This normally takes a single clip, but sometimes as many as two clips. Once the orb is spinning you can move on to the next orb. Shoot that one in the same manner.
Maxis will say "If you can not follow my instructions, than you are of no use to me."
What You Need To Know
- It is too late to switch to the Maxis side once the Dragon Orbs start spinning.
- If the orbs will not spin, then a player in the game must have completed the Richtofen Easter Egg previously, and not have completed the Maxis Easter Egg since. You will need to either switch to the Maxis High Maintenance Easter Egg, or start a new game with a different player.
- You don't have to wait until you are on this step in order to build the Sliquifier or buy the SVU.