Grand Theft Auto V Walkthrough: Friends Reunited
Location: Sandy Shores, Trevor's trailer
Unlocked After: Crystal Maze
A good businessman won't leave loose ends when he's about to leave town, and before he heads out to visit his buddy Michael Trevor decides to deal with his biker rivals once and for all. How, you ask? Well, Trevor's pretty partial to explosions, so... you can probably imagine how the rest of their confrontation goes. Probably.
- Head back to Trevor's trailer.
- Watch the cut scene with Wade. Afterward, drive the jeep out to Stab City. Mind the rain - it makes your jeep's handling just a bit messier.
- Hop out of your jeep at Stab City. Now Trevor has the fun task of planting Sticky Bombs on the outside on several trailers scattered around the park.
- This part isn't too difficult at all. Go into Stealth Mode and creep around the edges of the park in a clockwise motion, planting Bombs as necessary. Once you see a gathering of guys down the road, head into the middle of the park and plant the last few bombs. It's easy to remain out of sight so long as you remain in Stealth Mode and watch out for bikers. They don't always appear on the radar, so watch your surroundings.
- Creep back to the jeep once you're done planting bombs and watch the fireworks. Make sure you detonate when you're at the truck or you'll have some bikers trying to destroy you.
- Drive to Los Santos. Enjoy the banter between Trevor and Wade. The next waypoint is by a fruit stand.
- Finish the drive to Wade's cousin's house in Los Santos. Follow him up into the apartment. This then becomes a safehouse you can use for Trevor if, you know, you don't want to drive all the way back to his trailer. (Not likely you'll want to drive all the way back.)
Gold Medal Completion
Headshots - Kill five enemies with a headshot. This isn't as difficult as it sounds, really. Pull out the Sniper Rifle while you're prowling around Stab City and you'll have plenty of chances to quietly off the competition. This will also make sneaking easier, though you need to be quick if you're shooting bikers in groups. If this proves too tough, feel free to wait for a gun battle until after you blow up the trailers.
Mystery Gift - Destroy the trailers without being detected. Very easy if you wait until after to get the headshots. Otherwise a bit trickier, but far from impossible.
Unmarked - Complete the mission with minimal damage. Again, the Sniper Rifle is your best choice.
Perfect Gift - Destroy all trailers at once. Wait to blow them up until you've set up all of the Stick Bombs, in other words. Piece of cake.