How to Start a New Game Plus in Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect 3, the hit video game from Bioware, allows you to complete the game, and then import your character into a new game, with all your stats intact. This feature, often called "New Game+" in other games, allows you to keep your Shepard in tact when starting a new game. Here's how to do it:
- Run Mass Effect 3 from your desktop.
- On the intro screen, press any key.
- Click "New Game."
- Click "Import ME3 Character."
- Select your Shepard from the available list.
- Click "Select Career." Click "Yes."
- Either accept your Shepard's face, or, if you want to change it, select one of the available options. Click "Select."
- Select one of the available bonus abilities and click "Next."
- Review the results and click "Accept."