- Games, Toys, and Hobbies
How to unlock those Golden Eggs on Angry Birds Facebook friends
For those of you out there that may not know it, Angry Birds is a video game that was created by Finnish computer game developer Rovio Entertainment. This very addictive and comical game was first released back in December 2009. The villainous green pigs were actually inspired by the health crisis of the time from the then rampant swine flu epidemic. Angry Birds is the largest mobile app success story that the world has seen so far to date. Angry Birds was not just some simple quick fad game, and has since expanded with new products like plush toys, clothing, phone covers, laptop cases, key chains, wall posters, and the list goes on just like the Energizer bunny rabbit.
It's not always easy to run across those golden eggs when playing a game of Angry birds. I decided to write this hub to help those fellow Angry Bird players out there locate those hard to find golden eggs. If the written instructions aren't of any help, then click on the visual instructions. If neither of these two ways help you secure one of those golden eggs, then leave a comment below, and we will figure it out together. I hope this hub is of some help out there to those folks who are searching for those sometimes hard to find golden eggs, which I had a problem locating at one point in time as well.
The Ten Different Angry Birds
1) The Red Bird is the main angry bird, and is capable of smashing all types of surfaces.
2) The Blue Bird is a bird that explodes into three separate birds and is the best at smashing through glass panels.
3) The Yellow Bird is known best for it's speed, and when you tap it goes faster and it's the best at busting bunkers.
4) The Black Bird is the bomb. After launching it he has the ability to explode once you click on it again, and it will explode destroying just about everything in it's path.
5) The Mighty Eagle destroys all the pigs instantly. You will not get any stars on the levels that you use him on, so you only want to use him when you have no other option.
6) The Big Brother bird has the ability to crush through concrete walls with its weight & massive size.
7) The Orange Bird expands into a huge balloon shortly after it is launched, and a couple moments later it deflates, pops, and floats away.
8) The Green Bird acts just like a boomerang once clicked on again.
9) The White Bird carries a bomb, and after launching drops the bomb on your target after you click on it.
10) The Purple Bird is by far the most powerful and destruction Angry Bird. It was modeled after the great Baltimore Raven's Inside Linebacker Ray Lewis. (Just kidding, but a Raven's fan can certainly hope for such an addition to Angry Birds)
The locations for those golden eggs -
1) You get a golden egg when you get the maximum amount of stars, which is three on the first 3 levels.
2) You'll get a golden egg by getting the maximum amount of stars on the last two level sets.
3) Watch the credits as they scroll down to the end, and tap on the golden egg.
4) Click the ‘i’ icon in any level then the question mark, and watch the video of the white egg laying birds for a golden egg.
5) On level 2-2 burst the beach ball for a golden egg.
6) On Level 4-7 if you zoom out you'll see the golden egg on the far right side, and you will have to use your yellow bird to get it.
7) On Level 1-8 tap the treasure chest twice for golden egg.
8) On Level 5-19 the golden egg is in the top right corner. It's not visible and the only way to reach it is by using the white bird, and dropping the bomb between two closest towers.
9) After clicking play go to the first levels menu,and tap the sun, which will bring you a golden egg.
10) On Level 6-14 Hit the yellow balloon that is floating beneath the level of the platform that all of the pigs are on with the boomerang-bird.
Now if you are like me and a set written instructions aren't enough then this is a perfect visual guide to locating all 10 Golden Eggs
- Golden Eggs 1 - 10 | How to Unlock | Angry Birds Facebook Friends | Locations - YouTube
==== Location of Golden Egg 1 is changed as design of shop is changed: New Location of Golden Egg 1: In Shop, GoTo "POWER UP PACK" Option. HURRAY !!! We have...