- Games, Toys, and Hobbies»
- Toys for Kids»
- Building & Construction Toys
Lego City Police Station - Truck - Top Lego Gifts for Children 2011
LEGO City Police Headquarters - Police Station - Police Command Center
Kids love LEGO and they love playing tops and robbers. There is no surprise that the Lego City Police Station is one of the favorite toys for children around the world. In the LEGO city theme there is the Police headquarters, Police Station and Police command center to keep our little Lego builders happy. The Lego City Police station is one of the top birthday gifts for children in 2011. Like the LEGO City Fire Station there are lots of positive role play attributes, on top of plain good old fun.
Many of us no doubt remember playing "cops and robbers" and the fun we had. This symbolic play is a lot of fun for parents and children. LEGO building blocks and theme type of play obviously helps to develop your child's imagination and social skills. Dealing with internal and external conflicts help positive adaptation. Lego Police and Fire Station themes and accessories are excellent for this.
Order the LEGO City Police Collection Online from Amazon
Buy LEGO City Police Headquarters
Lego City Police Headquarters
LEGO City Police Headquarters lets you catch the bad guys, jail them, move them around and thwart escapes. Kids love catching the bad guys and throwing them behind bars. You can arrange Police headquarters as you see fit.
- There are 953 pieces and measures 10" tall with a 15" x 10" base
- Plenty of interaction with the LEGO City Police headquarters with police headquarters and lots of transport including a prison transport truck, car and motorcycle
- Just like a prison with opening gates and garage doors. Search with spotlights and a command base tower as you have 5 policeman a police dog and lots of accessories and 2 prisoners.
- Prisoners have 2 cells complete with toilets, beds and trick walls.
- Neat features like jail cell keys outside the cells and handcuffs should the prisoners escape.
- When you catch the prisoners there are rooms for interrogation but no water torture please.
- Police like to mill around the watercooler for a coffee break and get something from the refrigerator while they catch up on the computer.
Buy LEGO City Police Station
LEGO City Police Station
Learning is a key function in life, learning it early and with imagination is shown to develop Children’s confidence and cognitive skills.
- The Lego city police station is another great LEGO product that is an outlet for creative building skills.
- Set up the 597-piece Police Station with control tower, jail, and heliport
- Play with the very cool police chopper, motorcycle and van
- The LEGO City Police Station has 5 police officers and 2 police dogs
- There are 2 bank robbers always trying to escape. Great for helping kids, understand cause and effect and good and evil participating in society So many situations for children to play with.
- Recommended for kids 5 to 12 years old
Buy LEGO City Police Command Center
LEGO City Police Command Center
The LEGO City Police Command Center turns your police headquarters and police station into a mobile police compound. So many play and learn opportunities with this mobile police command vehicle.
- The Police Command center comes complete with a working gate and a cab and detachable trailer. The big rig is the with cab attached is more than 14" long
- Pieces include q policeman and 1 robber with 2 minifigures
- Great for developing hand-eye coordination through imaginative childhood play
There is 524 pieces including the fully equipped Police truck or big rig. The truck’s sides open up with tools and even a nifty little quad bike to catch the crooks.
***Collect More LEGO City Police Components
Complete LEGO City with LEGO City Fire Station
- LEGO City Fire Truck Station - Top Christmas Gifts f...
Little boys love playing with Lego and love playing with fire engines. No wonder the Lego City fire truck is one of the top Christmas gifts for children in 2010. Give the fire truck to build a Lego city...